RSS

More Midnight Madness!

The titles of the 2 films rounding out the Midnight Madness schedule have been revealed and I couldn't me more excited!

First up: The Mother of Tears (dir: Dario Argento). It's the third in The Three Mothers trilogy which also includes Suspiria and Inferno. How exciting. I still remember watching Suspiria for the first time as a part of an Italian Film Class at OCA, and during the discussion my fellow students were just tearing it to pieces. I couldn't disagree with them more, and I had no quams saying so! I thought it was great film, it presented itself for exactly what it was: a campy horror flick. Was it predictable? Yes! Was it funny? Yes! Was it scary? Yes! Would I see it again? Yes! Needless to say I'm excited to see The Mother of Tears.

Second Up: Sukiyaki Western Django (dir: Takashi Miike). A spaghetti western Takashi style, in English? I can't even imagine what that will be like, other than: wild! I think instead of trying to imagine it, I'll just go see it!

Another two phenomenal films to add to my 'to see' list.

Click here for more info on TIFF 07

Click here for TIFF 07 Midnight Madness films

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment