RSS

My list so far

After much deliberation and head scratching moments I've come up with my hopeful list of films to see. I've not yet picked my 'second' choices yet. Considering the films are predominately not star studded, and I've only picked 2 Gala's I have my fingers crossed that my first picks will make it in.

Âge des ténèbres, L
Beyond the Years
Blood Brothers
Cèdre penché, Le
Chrysalis
Contre toute espérance
Encounters at the End of the World
Flash Point
Forever Never Anywhere
Frozen
Garage
Gentle Breeze in the Village, A
Glory to the Filmmaker!
I am From Titov Veles
Jar City
Kings
Love Comes Lately
M
Man of Cinema
Mongol
Mother of Tears, The
My Winnipeg
Normal
Nos vies privé
Paranoid Park
Ploy
Sad Vacation
September
Shadows
Shake Hands with the Devil
Stone Angel, The
SUKIYAKI WESTERN DJANGO
Sun Also Rises, The
Thousand Years of Good Prayers, A
Trap, The
Ulzhan
Under the Same Moon
Vexille
Voyage du ballon rouge, Le
Wild Horse Redemption
Wolfsbergen

Program breakdown:
12 Contemporary World Cinema
6 Special Presentations
5 Masters
4 Midnight Madness
3 Real to Reel
3 Discovery
3 Vangard
2 Visions
2 Gala
1 Canada First

Country breakdown:
9 Canada
7 European co-pro's
5 Japan
3 France
3 USA
2 South Korea
2 Asian co-pro's
2 Austria
1 India
1 Ireland
1 Ireland/UK
1 Mexico/US
1 The Netherlands
1 Thailand
1 Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
1 China

As I found a lot of the films I've noted have French titles, here is a quick tip to others
I found really helpful. Some shortcuts to common letters with accents:

â - alt+ 131
é - alt+ 130
è - alt+ 138
ö - alt+ 148

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment