RSS

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Dir: George Roy Hill (The Sting, Toys in the Attic, Funny Farm)
Cast: Robert Redford, Paul Newman
USA, 1969

Seen: Feb 18, 2007 on AMC

Reason the see: It's on my List of 101 Films I Can't Believe I Haven't Seen for literally being 'one of those films you have to see'

This is an excellent buddy movie in a western setting with the great duo of Paul Newman and Robert Redford. The film has an amazing opening sequence and a masterful use of tension throughout, add to that the double protagonists who have excellent rapport. Some times you love 'em and well, most of the time you love 'em! Through the shoot outs, tricks and all in all mischief it is a enjoyable experience throughout.

Shannon's Overall View:

I enjoyed it
I'd watch it again
I'd recommend it

Return to Film Reviews

© Shannon Ridler, 2007

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment