RSS

The Square Poster

Photobucket

I can't help but be excited to see The Square hitting the theatres, or theatre, here in Toronto this weekend. First up, it's co-written & starring Joel Edgerton (King Arthur (2004), The Waiting City), and to be honest his involvement alone is enough to get me to see something. Add to that it's the directorial debut from his brother, Nash Edgerton, and now I'm more than curious. If I needed any more convincing, Australian thrillers have been killer recently (Cactus, The Loved Ones). Now, I've only watched a few moments of the trailer but I know I'll be checking it out. It also stars Claire van der Boom, David Roberts and Anthony Hayes.

The Square comes to Toronto tomorrow, April 16, 2010 in limited release. See more info at the Official Film Site, IMDb Page & Trailer. I just wish it wasn't opening the same weekend as The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and Kick-Ass.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment