RSS

Toronto After Dark Film Festival



Who is in the mood for scary movies? I know I am! If you are too you are in luck as the 2nd Annual Toronto After Dark Film Festival of new horror and fantasy cinema is less than a month away!
Currently 7 feature films for this year's festival have been announced, and I have to say it's a very exciting line up so far. Here are my current most anticipated flicks:

The Wolfhound / Volkodav iz roda Serykh Psov (Nikolia Lebedev)
Russian epic fantasy with swords and a warriors quest, I am so there.

Automaton Transfusion (Steven C. Miller)
Some serious looking zombie scariness here, I might have to bring a blankie and cover my eyes.. but it will be worth it!

The remaining 7 feature films and 36 short films will be announced later today.

The craziness doesn't end at the movies, on Sunday October 21, 2007 will be the Official Toronto Zombie Walk so remember to stay up all night and get some healthy bags under those eyes, throw some (fake!) blood on your sunday's best clothes and stumble with fellow undead-ers.

I'll be attending the festival this year and looking forward to reporting all the ghoulish details.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment