RSS

Box #9

The official box is #9 for the Advance lottery for TIFF'08. There were a total of 78 boxes this year. I'm so excited, my order is in Box 10! After the line up I endured last year of 6 hr and 15 min this feels like sweet justice. I am so thrilled to be close to the beginning of the line. I hope you all did well! Pics and vid will be added later today.

To toggle your memory, last year the box selected was 66 and there were 75 boxes total.

Now it's a waiting game. The orders will be processed over the weekend and you will get an email once you package is processed. Last year you were also able to see your order online in the box office site once it was processed, just in case you don't get an email.

You can pick up your processed orders Monday Sept 1/08 (yes, that is Labour Day) at 10am at the Yonge & Dundas box office. People line up early, this is the longest one of the year. I know I've said this before but I'll reiterate that if you gotten all or most of your selections I would not recommend going Monday morning - there are so many people there!

For those looking for single tickets, Premium tickets for screenings at Roy Thomson Hall and the Elgin "Visa Screening Room" are currently onsale. Single tickets for the remaining venues go on sale Wednesday September 3, 2008. Tickets can be purchased on the TIFF'08 site (red 'Buy Tickets' button on the upper right. Check the Box Office page for box office locations, hours and methods of payment.

As always, check the official TIFF'08 site for all information on policies, procedures and up to date inforamtion.

The Toronto International Film Festival 2008 runs from September 4-13/08 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment