RSS

Looking for Trek Tuesday?

Today is the day I said I'd post about the new Star Trek film but I couldn't wait to share so my Star Trek review is already up here. I will be posting more Trek goodness soon counting down my faves from the Countdown to Star Trek Marathon - from both before and after rewatching all the original films.

Get more of a Trek fix right away in audio form by heading over to Gmanreviews for a spoiler filled edition of The Unnamed Movie Podcast where I join Andrew and Douglas along with Dave from Screen Geeks in a fun filled conversation all about the new Star Trek film. Just to reiterate, the podcast *does* have spoilers so I recommend listening to it only after you've seen the film.

Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment