RSS

Sharing DVD Collection Pics

Photobucket

Ivy over at do you have a flag? recently posted pics of her impressive 337 DVD collection which in turn inspired others to follow along. I like sharing, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share mine collection as well.

Although I have only have around 140 films in my collection I've already gone of the allotted bookshelf (thanks to DIY Club) which landed me with the lil alphabetical pile on the left. Oh, yes - I go alphabetical, unless it's a sequel that has a different title than the first one, then it would go after the first film (oh my, I totally lied after looking at my collection. Can you spot the flubb? I've fixed it on the shelf). I also put number titles under what they would be if spelled out (300 and 3:10 to Yuma are under 'T'), but this is not how I organize my reviews which has numbers first and from smallest to biggest. TV DVDs are kept seperately from film DVDs - because they are totally different.

There are times when I've organized my collection by genre and I've pondered doing that again but for now with 140 titles it's not too many and alphabetically is working. I've included detail pics for those who want to have a peek at the titles.

And Ivy, you have one up on me. Sadly missing from my collection is The Covenant.

TV DVD, Film A-ID
Photobucket

Film IN-Z
Photobucket

TV on DVD & Film, Recent purchases that don't fit on shelf.
Photobucket

What does your collection look like?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment