RSS

Poll Results: Are You Going to Reel Asian?

The most votes for Are You Going to Reel Asian is a thrilling Yes! It's a yearly ritual at 38%. Runner up was a tie between No and What's Reel Asian, and 15% piped in at No, But I wish I was. For those that don't know, the Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival is Canada's premier pan-Asian international film festival showcasing contemporary Asian cinema and work from the Asian diaspora. The festival runs annually in Toronto in November. You can see my coverage of the festival here.

38% - Yes! It's a yearly ritual
23% - Tie: No & What's Reel Asian?
15% - No, but I wish I was
0% - Yes! It will be my first year

The Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival 2009 ran from November 11-15, 2009 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment