RSS

Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader Poster & Trailer

Photobucket

Sometimes timing is a beautiful thing. Yesterday I saw the first poster for Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader, and as it turns out the trailer for the film just debuted as well! This this is quite high of my most anticipated films of the year list (#3, only after Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse). I loved the first two Narnia films (The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe and Prince Caspian), although oddly I've never reviewed them. Four siblings in a world of fantasy, adventure, animals - what isn't to love? I didn't read the whole series as a kid but I am reading them as the films come out. This trailer reminds me that I have no clue what the focus will be, but I have a feeling I'm going to like it.

If you want to see the trailer analyzed I've got some great links for you! NarniaWeb.com has a great listed all the dialogue in the trailer. Narnia fans has a great post with screen caps galore.

Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader comes out Friday December 10, 2010 in 3D, is directed by Michael Apted (The World is Not Enough) and stars Georgie Henley as Lucy Pevensie, Skandar Keynes as Edmund Pevensie, Ben Barnes as Prince Caspian, and Liam Neeson as the voice of Aslan. Even though the IMDb Page does not have them listed, it sure looks like Anna Popplewell as Susan Pevensie, William Moseley as Peter Pevensie and Tilda Swinton as the White Witch are in it from the trailer.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment