RSS

Countdown to Eclipse in Pictures Day 4: Wolf Pack

Countdown to Eclipse in Pictures * continues and with it being the Full Moon tonight I thought what better time to celebrate the Wolf Pack? Now, I did considering they appear first in New Moon I had to get a little creative, so I hope you don't mind. I'm sure you won't - as they are all great pictures.

On the Full Moon - Today is the Full Strawberry Moon and if you'd like to celebrate the moon and work towards making your dreams come true I highly recommend making a Full Moon Dreamboard. My sister Jamie is hosting a Live Full Moon Telecircle tomorrow - I know I'll be there making my dreams come true!

Twilight: Just Jacob
Photobucket
TAYLOR LAUTNER stars in the thriller TWILIGHT, a Summit Entertainment release, Photo credit Deana Newcomb

Pre Wolf Pack-ness, but Twilight still had inklings here and there on the Wolf Packness to come

The Twilight Saga: New Moon - Wolf Pack goodness
Photobucket
Wolf Pack New Moon Poster

Photobucket
Alex Meraz as Paul, Chaske Spencer as Sam Uley, Bronson Pelletier as Jared and Kiowa Gordon as Embry Call are the Quileute Wolf Pack in Summit Entertainment's THE TWILIGHT SAGA NEW MOON, Photo Credit James White

Photobucket
(Left to right) ALEX MERAZ stars as Paul, KIOWA GORDON stars as Embry Call and CHASKE SPENCER stars as Sam Uley in THE TWILIGHT SAGA NEW MOON, Photo Credit Kimberley French

So, um... yeah. Wolf pack rocks. And they have rock hard abs. Man,.. I do 300 sit ups regularly and I don't think I'll ever have abs like them!

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - Hanging around with the Wolfpack
Photobucket
(L to R) TINSEL KOREY, CHASKE SPENCER, TYSON HOUSEMAN, BRONSON PELLETIER, KIOWA GORDON and ALEX MERAZ star in THE TWILIGHT SAGA ECLIPSE, Photo Kimberley French, © 2010 Summit Entertainment, LLC. All rights reserved

Photobucket
(L to R) ALEX MERAZ, BOOBOO STEWART (seated), KIOWA GORDON, TYSON HOUSEMAN, BRONSON PELLETIER, GIL BIRMINGHAM, TINSEL KOREY and JULIA JONES star in THE TWILIGHT SAGA ECLIPSE, Photo Kimberley French, © 2010 Summit Entertainment, LLC. All rights reserved

I can't wait to see the Wolf Pack in Eclipse. They are one of my favourite elements of the series and I hope we get to see a lot of them in the latest entry of the saga. Only a few more days to wait!

* Countdown to Eclipse in Pictures
is a daily series for 1 week enjoying the images of The Twilight Saga in anticipation of the release of Eclipse. Be sure to check back daily for more pics!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment