RSS

DVD Releases for August 10, 2010

Time to take a look at the new releases on DVD this week, Tuesday August 10, 2010:

Biggie of the week for releases has to be Date Night, a relationship comedy with action twist starring Steve Carell, Tina Fey and Mark Wahkberg which is rather funny and well geared to it's target market. We also have the dark comedy The Good Heart starring Brian Cox and Paul Dano which is a fascinating exploration of chance and choice.

We has the highly engrossing low budget horror film Finale which had me literally glued to the screen. Also in release is the war/drama film Triage which stars colin Farrell as a war photographer and relationship drama Multiple Sarcasms starring Timothy Hutton, Mira Sorvino and Dana Delany.

I've heard a fair amount of buzz for The Joneses, a comedy starring David Duchovery and Demi Moore. We also have the animated film My Dog Tulip featuring the voices of Christopher Plummer, Isabella Rossellini and Lynn Redgrave.

TV on DVD this week include the Complete Series of Max Headroom, which always makes me feel very nostalgic although when I seriously think about it I can't for the life of me remember what the heck that show was about.

Also out this week is Death at a Funeral (2010), a remake of a 2008 film of the same name, and the Bollywood film My Name is Khan.

Titles on Amazon.ca(Canada):


Titles on Amazon.com (US):


My Dog Tulip not currently available on Amazon.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment