RSS

DIY Entertainment Club

Photobucket

Here were my selections for April, which are kinda touchy-feely selections in comparison to what I normally get. I did manage to go with the book, CD and DVD as per my original plan - for the first time!

Once DVD
One of the top films from 2007. I already have the soundtrack, so the film itself was a logical choice. I can't wait to watch it again. (amazon.ca link)

Chronicles Of The Cheysuli V & VI Book
by Jennifer Roberson
This is the 3rd of the 4 omnibus collection and I love both of the books: Pride of Princes and Daughter of the Lion. I'm really looking forward to revisiting there series, it is one of my all time favourites. (amazon.ca link)

Radiohead - In Rainbows CD
I finally got a CD! I don't buy music all that often so this really is a treat. It's pretty quiet so far but I'm looking forward to it growing on me. (amazon.ca link)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment