RSS

DIY Book/Entertainment Club

Photobucket

Earlier this week I received DIY Book Club package! Late last year I noticed often in my reviews I would indicate 'I'd buy it' in my overall view when I would consider it a repeat viewing film that was really good. But, I realized I rarely buy DVD's. Hence the DIY Book/Entertainment Club and now I can walk the talk! I got creative with my budget and slotted $50/month to build my library. My sister Jamie is also doing this, see her post here.

I originally thought of this as a book club, then an Entertainment Club with the idea of 1 book 1 CD and 1 movie. But then again, why should there be rules? Other than my budget, which I'll stick to without a doubt, I think I'll just pick whatever suits my fancy that month. Oh my, did I just plan spontaneity? Well, gotta start somewhere!

February's choices pictured above are:

King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters DVD
I loved this film, it was one of my favourites from last year. I am really looking forward to watching all the extras on the DVD. (amazon.ca link)

In the Mood for Love DVD
I adore this movie, and thought it would be fitting considering the whole February/Valentine's Day thing. (amazon.ca link)

Chronicles of the Cheysuli Volume I & II Books
I love this series by Jennifer Roberson, but I don't have all 8 of the books so I'm working on completing the set. I prefer the original cover art but those ones are hard to find now. (amazon.ca link)

Hmmm, nothing was 'new to me' this time around. I'll have to consider that when I'm being spontaneous in March.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment