RSS

Poll Results: What Are You Looking Forward To in 2009?

Be still my heart! The top of the poll of what you are looking forward to in 2009 is film festivals. Rock on! If that is the case you are in good company as I am looking forward to them as well. I am also trying to contain my jealousy of all the fine folks who are currently at Sundance, one festival that is on my wish list.

28% - Film Festivals
21% - Series Continuations (Harry Potter, Star Trek, etc)
15% - Superhero/Comic Book Films
9% - Late 2008 Films Being Released
9% - 3D Films
9% - Award Ceremonies
6% - Something New!

I'm holding off on the next poll until after the Academy Awards nominations. Which are this Thursday January 22, 2009 at 8:30am EST/5:30am PST. Set your alarms West coasters! I am so curious to hear the nominations.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment