RSS

9 in 2009 - Get a New TV!

Photobucket

I just brought a new TV. It's been a long time coming and believe me I have loved my dear lil old 13" TV for many years. But the time has come and I went a little crazy going wit a 40" flatscreen. I don't understand all the features and need to figure out how to tone down those reds but it's nice to read subtitles in wide screen again! I went with a Toshiba 40" 1080p LCD HDTV (40RV525U). And, as a bonus this completes one of my New Year's Resolutions on my 9 in 2009.

The box for the new one took up almost all my floor space in my kitchen:
Photobucket

Assembly was easy but lifting that sucker to place on a shoulder high surface was not!
Photobucket
Check out the comparison pics!

Old TV at it's old spot:
Photobucket

New TV:
Photobucket

Me & Old TV:
Photobucket

Me & New TV, arms aren't long enough to get whole image in there!
Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment