RSS

DIY Entertainment Club: Going Completist

Photobucket

I never would have guessed myself a completist by nature (wanting 'everything' of a certain series/group/version), but this months DYI club brings my completist tendencies to light. Here are the selections for this month:

Alien Quadrilogy - DVDs
I have Alien and Aliens on VHS and when recently watching them realized it might be a good time to get them on DVD format. I looked them up online and my goodness I couldn't pass up the deal of getting all four films for about $30. What a steal. With a good imagination and creative math that is $10 each and you can pretend there was no 4th film. The set it loaded with extras that I'm looking forward to exploring.
(amazon.ca link)

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - Book
When recently reorganizing my books I noticed that I was missing this book in the Harry Potter series. As I am hoping to re-read the series before the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part I) it only makes sense to own all the books. The film is currently slated to be released Nov 19, 2010 which means I shouldn't keep it too long before starting this adventure. I do have to note that I haven't gone crazy completist on the Harry Potter books as I have a mix of softcover, hardcover and even different publishers within the series. But! I do now have them all.
(amazon.ca link)

Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment