RSS

New Moon Monday: 24 Hour Rewind & Replay

I know, I know.... there has already been so much Twilight and New Moon news in the past 24 hours, what more could there be? We've had Twilight Sweeping the MTV Movie Awards with New Moon Trailer (HD version over at Twilight Lexicon) and today the latest episode of Before the Dawn: A Twilight Podcast is up.

Peter Facinelli on Nurse Jackie and social networks galore!
Peter Facinelli has lots of news recently! He'll be on TV show Nurse Jackie starring Edie Falco which starts Next Monday June 8, 2009 and airs here in Canada on TMN Mondays at 10PM. Also, his website www.peter-facinelli.com has launched (and looks pretty slick), he definitely has the social neworks down and is on youtube, myspace and my fave social site twitter where his followers are currently over 10,000! Wow!

Goin' Retro - New Moon on Monday at New Moon Mondays
I get a fair amount of folks landing on these New Moon Monday posts looking for Duran Duran's New Moon on Monday and far be it from me to deny anyone from reaching there goal. From one Durany to another, here's a video I've not seen for over 20 years "I light my torch and wave it for a ...." New Moon on Monday by Duran Duran at MTV.ca. Ah, when videos had intros, plots and ... well.. lots of 80's-ness. I'm more of a Planet Earth & Hungry Like the Snake fan but to each their own.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment