RSS

9 in 2009: Posters of All Film Seen Theatrically



One of the 9 Challenges I posed to myself at the beginning of the year was to take a picture of the poster for all 2009 releases I see & create a slideshow of the images. I think one of the most interesting things about the process was to realize what isn't here as much as what is. A lot of the 2009 films I've seen I saw at festivals therefore don't appear here, and I sure do like seeing horror films at the theatre. There are a few oddball omissions of images of films I saw at rep theatres, nothing for films seen on TMN or DVD. Other weirdest includes no poster at the theatre when I saw Moon, literally not being able to find the image of The Fourth Kind, which is just creepy. And the biggest shock was one time I forgot my camera.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment