RSS

Wolfathon

Photobucket

Somehow I managed to get more than halfway through this marathon without writing about what and why I'm doing it. Weird! Well, better late than never!

You all know I'm a huge fan of marathons, and with a Twilight film on the horizon I'm of course going to tie that into to a marathon. I decided to go furry this time round and hide away the silver, as I present The Wolfathon: a marathon to explore werewolf films in anticipation of the 2010 release of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.

Werewolf films tend to be way less popular than their often screen foe the vampire, but creature will all be treated equally here at Movie Moxie. Also, they do always come back such as this years The Wolfman (2010) which I rather enjoyed. So, bring on the fun, gore, guts, mayhem and hopefully a few creative interpretations along the way as we take a look through films that flourish under the full moon.

Titles up for consideration to be reviewed include: Ginger Snaps, The Fury of the Wolfman, Brotherhood of the Wolf and The Howling. Feel free to make suggestions if you have favourite werewolf films!

Wednesday April 14, 2010: The Wolfman (1941)
Wednesday April 21, 2010: Werewolf of London
Wednesday April 28, 2010: She-Wolf of London
Wednesday May 12, 2010: Bad Moon
Wednesday May 19, 2010: Wolfen
Wednesday May 26, 2010: An American Werewolf in London
Wednesday June 2, 2010: Ladyhawke
Wednesday June 9, 2010: The Fury of the Wolfman / La furia del Hombre Lobo
Wednesday June 16, 2010: The Howling
Wednesday June 23, 2010: Ginger Snaps

Ends: Wednesday June 30, 2010: The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

In summary, my Wolfathon Vlog going through all the film I saw for the marathon.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment