RSS

Movie Moxie Looks Ahead to 2011

Hey Everyone,

As we get closer and closer to the end of the year, I'm spending a lot of time not only looking at 2010 as a whole, but also looking ahead to 2011. I've been thinking about the world of film and what I want to cover and share here at Movie Moxie for you all to enjoy. I've always got tons of idea and I'm a big fan of 'doing it all', but before I dive in I'm curious to hear what would be the most interesting, valuable and fun for you on this adventure along the way.

I've made a survey that outlines some of the ideas and I would love for you to share your thoughts on what you'd like to see in 2011 as what you liked about 2010. You can click here to take survey to share and help me shape the next year here. If there is something specific you'd be interested in hearing about, you can always leave a comment or contact me by email.

Thanks so much!
Shannon

Click here to take the Movie Moxie in 2011 survey

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment