RSS

Poll Results: How early do you line up?

Seems like 30 minutes early is the most popular time to line up and then a split between a long time and a short time. I used to be always arrive early and wait in line but this year I found myself either running from screening to screening or killing time until the house was open for seating. I heard a fair few comments on the line ups at the AMC having line jumpers but it did appear to be resolved towards the end of the festival. Things as I saw them ran smoothly at Varsity and Scotiabank as well as all the one screen venues.

28% - 30 minutes
14% - Between 1-2 hrs
14% - 15 minutes
14% - Varies depending on screening

The Toronto International Film Festival 2008 ran from September 4-13/08 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment