RSS

Poll Results: What December Release Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Poll Results are in for What December Release Are You Most Looking Forward To? and it was a close race for the top three but Black Swan won with 28%, then Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader came in close behind with 25% (I'm thrilled to see so many Narnia fans out there!) and the third heavy hitter is Tron: Legacy at 17%. December is always month chock full of releases that I know I want to see - so I know I'll be seeing all three, in fact I have already seen Black Swan - good reminder to get that review up.

28% - Black Swan
25% - Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
17% - Tron: Legacy
7% - Tie: The Tourist & True Grit
5% - Tie: The Fighter & The Tempest
2% - Yogi Bear

Thanks for voting!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment