RSS

TurkeyThon on Space

Photobucket

I love the sense of humour over at Space for themed marathons that are often featured on holidays. To celebrate Thanksgiving this Monday they are having a Viewer Choice Thanksgiving TurkeyThon for the best-worst movies. Voting has closed and selected the top 5 turkeys are chosen:

5. The Adventures of Pluto Nash
4. Conan the Destroyer
3. Van Helsing
2. Alien vs. Predator
1. Battlefield Earth

I'm unsure if I'm happy or sad that I've seen 4 out of the 5 films (all but Pluto Nash), and they certainly are an interesting selection of best-worst movies. I have a special place in my heart for Conan the Destroyer, mostly due to the powerhouse Grace Jones (and for memories of trying to hold my breath as long as Conan could), and vaguely remember Alien vs. Predator and it feels like it fits this best-worst bill as well. The number one spot going to Battlefield Earth feels perfect.

Other TurkeyThon contestants were: Batman and Robin, Batman Forever, Daredevil, Elektra, Hulk, King Kong (2005), Paycheque, Solaris and The Village. Have any secret favourites in there? What would you have picked as the best-worst movie?

Space's Viewer Choice Thanksgiving TurkeyThon will air Monday October 12, 2009 starting at 11am EST.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment