RSS

Splice Stills

Photobucket
Adrien Brody & Sarah Polley as Clive & Elsa, Courtesy of E1 Entertainment

I've been looking forward to Splice since first hearing about it last fall. It's the latest film from Cube director Vincenzo Natali, stars Sarah Polley & Adrien Brody, and has got that sci-fi/horror 'something has gone wrong' feel all over it. I've actually avoided most of the info out there on it, knowing that it's a film I'd see and wanting to be go in with a pretty clean slate. After seeing imagery and trailers - I would recommend trying to avoid them if you'll prefer going in blind. Thankfully, these images I think really give you a sense of the films tone and style without too much information.

I'm thrilled to see that it's getting a wide release, although I'll admit I was shocked to see the trailer for the film in front of Clash of the Titans (2010) last month! But, that was mostly because I've been trying to avoid the trailer. I'll admit that I kind of hid behind my hands while it was on.

Splice hits theatres next week on Friday June 4, 2010. See more information at the Official Film Site & Trailer and IMDb Page.


Photobucket
Sarah Polley in Splice, Courtesy of E1 Entertainment

Photobucket
Adrien Brody in Splice, Courtesy of E1 Entertainment

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment