RSS

DIY Club: Tracking back to November

Photobucket

I missed a DIY club, I did get these in November but I totally forgot to share! I think I went psycho varied here with comic-ish vampire, drama/romance, witch/coming of age and a documentary on LARPing. Can you guess which is which?

Darkon
This is the only one that I've not seen and I've been aching to for ages. I believe it's the first doc I'd heard of that was based on gamers, and the focus here is LARPing (Live Action Role Playing). I'm really looking forward to finally seeing it!

Dear Frankie
Absolutely lovely drama that walks the graceful line of the toughness of life and the power of family. Fantastic performances from Emily Mortimer, Gerard Butler and Jack McElhone.

30 Days of Night
It's probably easy to pick out that is the vampire flick of the bunch. I didn't love it when I saw it at the theatre but with it being directed by David Slade who is also directed The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, I knew I would be revisiting it soon.

The Covenant
The very definition of a guilty pleasure. Outside of Hogwarts it's pretty rare to see a film with guy witches, but either way it's hard to resist.

Want them too? Titles on Amazon.ca (Canada):


Titles on Amazon.com (US), if available:

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment