RSS

Hot Docs 2010: Introduction and Q&A to I Bought a Rainforest

The following video clips are from the Introduction and Q&A for the screening of I Bought a Rain Forest / Jag köpte en regnskog with producer Margarete Jangard and directors Jacob Andren & Helena Nygren on Sunday May 2, 2010 at Hot Docs 2010. See my review of I Bought a Rain Forest / Jag köpte en regnskog here.

I Bought A Rainforest Introduction with producer Margarete Jangard and directors Jacob Andren & Helena Nygren:


Director Jacob Andren responds to audience question on the choice of clairty of message (spoilers):


Helena Nygren responds to audience question on security during filming:


I Bought A Rainforest producer Margarete Jangard responds to audience question on if the film will play in schools:


Director Jacob Andren responds to audience question on where to invest in rainforests:


Jacob Andren provides more information on how supporting the rainforest works:


Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival ran from April 29 - May 9, 2010 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment