RSS

Poll Results: Are You Going to TIFF?

It looks like TIFF Spirit is very much in the air with the biggest vote going to 47% saying Yes, it's a yearly ritual and 11% of folks for the first time. Next up are the No's, 17% who wish they are and then 11% Not going this year and 11% are just straight up No.

47% - Yes, it's a yearly ritual
17% - No, but I wish I was
11% - Yes, it's my first time
11% - No, not this year
11% - No

I'm one of the No's the year - I applied for but did not receive press accreditation, here's hoping that 2011 will be the year that I get a yes. I hope everyone has a great time at the festival, I know I'll certainly miss it this year.

Thanks for voting & to the Yes's, enjoy the festival!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment