RSS

Skyline Poster & Trailer

Photobucket

I've been hearing some buzz here & there about Skyline, an upcoming science fiction/thriller and then when I was out at Machete I saw the poster above. I'm liking the creepy ominous city and lots of use of blue for it. I only checked out the trailer today though, and I love the idea of the film being set in current reality, dropping real names of people and organizations and brings the tones of an ominous alien invasion.

I'll admit I'm not as excited about the video game look and feel of the big effects but I'm pretty much a shoe-in for any science fiction and given that Eric Balfour ("Haven", "Six Feet Under") is in the cast, it makes it all the more likely I'll be chomping at the bit to see this one opening day. Skyline also stars Donald Faison ("Scrubs"), David Zayas ("Dexter", The Expendables), Scottie Thompson and Brittany Daniel. Directed by Colin Strause & Greg Strause (AVPR: Aliens vs Predator - Requiem)

Skyline hits theatres November 12, 2010. See more upcoming films here.
See more about Skyline at: Official website, IMDb Page, Trailer

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment