RSS

DVD Releases for May 3, 2011

Tuesday time which means DVD release time! Let's take a look at DVD releases for Tuesday May 3, 2011.

  • Curling this film from director Denis Côté is one of my most anticipated of the year! I must see it!
  • La Soga crime drama starring Manny Perez & Juan Fernandez
  • The Rite Exorcist biopic drama starring Colin O'Donoghue and Anthony Hopkins
  • The Green Hornet redux of the TV show with this version starring Seth Rogan and Jay Chou, not quite as good as I expected but still had it's moments
  • From Prada to Nada one of many of my too see list, this one is a new take on Pride & Prejudice
  • Meteor Apocalypse This goes under 'title sold me!' and I want to see it
  • Mid-August Lunch I've heard really good things about this touching but also sounds a bit punch comedy.
  • My Own Love Song Renee Zellweger and Forest Whitaker star in what looks like one heck of a heart wrenching drama
  • The Promise: The Making of Darkness on the Edge of Town Documentary on Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band during the recording of their fourth album
  • The Dilemma Vince Vaughn & Kevin James star in this 'would you tell your friends wife is she cheated' comedy. Yeah. I'm not going to be seeing that one.


Titles on Amazon.ca(Canada):


Titles on Amazon.com (US):


Curling is not currently available on Amazon.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment