RSS

DIY Entertainment Club

Photobucket

A bit of a different month for the DIY Entertainment Club as I ended up getting strictly DVD's. Not that that is a bad thing, it just wasn't part of the original plan. But they are two movies I love so that is really what matters.

Hot Fuzz DVD
One of my favourite fun films from 2007. I watched it so often on TMN on Demand that once it became unavailable there, I ordered it straight away. I needed my fuzz fix! (amazon.ca link)

Walk the Line DVD
Wow, this film is from before I was keeping lists of releases on a yearly basis (see sidebar). That makes it feel so long ago, even though it was only 2005. Amazing how time flies, but this film still rocks. (amazon.ca link)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment