RSS

Poll Results: Which February Release Are You Most Looking Forward To?

I feel like I shouldn't be surprized but I totally am! Winner of what is your most anticipated February 2010 release is Shutter Island which came in at 33% well in the lead. I guess I stopped thinking about this film once it was pushed from 2009, not that that is possible as they have been showing tons of previews for it still. Coming in second is getting wolfy with 22% choosing The Wolfman which comes out this Friday! Next up was The Crazies and Valentine's Day which tied at 11%, then Dear John with 8%, another tie with Fish Tank and Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief at 5% and From Paris with Love coming in at 2%. And I'm really shocked both Frozen and J'ai tué ma mère had 0% - these are two of the best films that are out there right now, I couldn't recommend them more! But then again, overall this month has been pretty amazing for releases considering it's only February - so it was hard to decide.

33% - Shutter Island
22% - The Wolfman (2010)
11% - Tie: The Crazies and Valentine's Day
8% - Dear John
5% - Tie: Fish Tank and Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
2% - From Paris with Love
0% - Tie: Frozen and J'ai tué ma mère

Thanks for voting!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment