RSS

Hot Tub Time Machine - Bring on the Literal Titles!

Photobucket

When I started hearing the stirrings about the upcoming comedy Hot Tub Time Machine, I kept thinking "what the heck is that?". Then I saw the trailer and then realized that it is simply about a ... hot tub time machine. Who knew?

So in that vein, I've put together a collection of some of my favourite very literal titles:

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
Tokyo Gore Police / Tôkyô zankoku keisatsu
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
Forever Never Anywhere
Timetrip: The Curse of the Viking Witch / Vølvens Forbandelse
The Day the Earth Stood Still
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants
Let the Right One In / Låt den rätte komma in
The Disappearance of Alice Creed

What literal titles do you like?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment