RSS

The Devil Wears Prada

Director: David Frankel ("Entourage", "Sex and the City")
Cast: Meryl Streep, Anne Hathaway, Emily Blunt, Stanley Tucci, Adrian Grenier, Simon Baker
USA, 2006

Seen: July 21, 2006 at Varisty with Jamie

Reason to see: A film about fashion is *always* a must see for me. Also, I'm on my second try of #7 on my 101 list: See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year. This is week 2/52 (try 2).

Totally loved it. It's a film that isn't just about fashion but dang there are some great clothes in it! I love stories that show people coming into their own, kinda like a grown up coming of age story. The performances are so great and Meryl Streep, whom I'm not normally a fan of, is absolutely perfect. I find it really odd that I don't have more to say other than I really really liked it!!

Favorite music: Gah, I don't know the name of the song but its also on "So You Think You Can Dance" and has the line She's such a beautiful girl in it. Haha I'm like one of those evil people that comes into the store only partially knowing what I'm looking for!

Shannon's Overall View:
I loved it
I'll buy it
I recommend it

Return to Film Reviews

© Shannon Ridler, 2006

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment