RSS

The Scorpion King

Director: Chuck Russell (Eraser, Nightmare on Elm Street 3)
Cast: The Rock, Steven Brand, Kelly Hu, Michael Clarke Duncan
USA/Germany, 2002

Seen: Early July 2002 at the Kingsway (Rep) Theatre on a Sunday afternoon

Reason to see: no idea

Thoughts: Much better than I was expecting, very fun, great action and no crappy gender stuff.

After being impressed with this I went and watched The Mummy, and The Mummy Returns. I found that The Scorpion King was the best of the three by leaps and bounds.

Shannon's Overall View:
I quite enjoyed it
If I don't already own this movie, I will buy it
I would recommend it as a fun action/adventure movie

Return to Film Reviews

© Shannon Ridler, 2006

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment