RSS

2001: A Space Odyssey

Dir: Stanley Kubrick
Cast: Keir Dullea, Gary Lockwood, William Sylvester
UK/USA, 1968

Yes, this film is including in my list of Scariest Movies of all Time. While researching just reading the name “Dr. Dave Bowman” scared me. I have yet to see the end of the it because I get too freaked out. It is so creepy. Things that happen that you know can actually happen but you see happen and believed? Omg… it doesn’t get scarier than that.

Open the pod bay doors Hal....

This film is included on my list of The Scariest Movies of All Time

Return to Film Reviews

Shannon's Overall View:
It was too scary to watch the whole thing!
I may attempt to watch it again
I do recommend it, but be aware of the fact that the pace can feel slow

© Shannon Ridler, 2006

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment