RSS

Abandoned, The

Dir: Nacho Cerdà
Cast: Anastasia Hille, Karel Roden, Valentine Ganev, Carlos Reig
Spain, release date tbd

This film was part of the 2006 Toronto International Film Festival and I would say its one to watch for folks who love horror. It’s the first time in a long time that I’ve seen some refreshing innovativeness in terms of storytelling and imagery as oppose to shock value and gore in this genre. At some points it was a little confusing and the acting could be a little better, but on the whole I was impressed.. and scared!!

Shannon's Overall View:
I did enjoy it as a scary film
I'd watch it again
I'd recommend it to horror fans and those who like good stories and can handle some scariness

This film is included on my list of The Scariest Movies of All Time

Return to Film Reviews

© Shannon Ridler, 2006

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment