RSS

The Core

Dir: Jon Amiel
UK/USA, 2003

You may be confused at this point of the journey. I know this film probably comes as a surprize and it surprizes me to included it. What has stuck with me about this film is depiction of and what it says about leadership. A line from it that has stuck with me is (paraphrased) "You can't be a leader until you failed". I still think about this and wonder if I agree with it, and what it means. I really didn't expect this reaction from what is essentially a action/adventure disaster-ish film. You can sometimes never tell what will make an impact.

This film is included as part of The most influential films to me list.

Return to Film Reviews

© Shannon Ridler, 2006

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment