RSS

The Rocket / Maurice Richard

Director: Charles Biname (Seraphin: Heart of Stone, Le Coeur au Poing)
Cast: Roy Dupuis, Julie LeBreton, Patrice Robitaille, Remy Girard
Canada, 2005
Languages: French, English

Seen: April 3, 2006 - sneak preview thanks to Jamie

Reason to see: sneak preview & Canadian film!

This is an excellent film, I enjoyed it from start to finish. Based on the life of French Canadian hockey player Maurice Richard this film about strength, determination and challenges. Did I mention its a drama? About hockey? With those two things going hand in hand then you know it must be Canadian, and it is. Roy Dupuis is absolutely phenomenal in the title role. I can't wait to see it again.

Shannon's Overall View:
I loved it
I will buy it
I highly reccommend it

This film made it on to my Favourite Films of 2006 list

Return to Film Reviews

© Shannon Ridler, 2006

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment