RSS

Tank Girl

Dir: Rachel Talalay
USA, 1995

"She's just a girl.. just a girl.. the girl you want" I love this movie. I love the clothes, the humour, the fact that it doesn't take itself to seriously. Plus, its actually a great cast: Lori Petty, Naomi Watts, Ice T and Malcolm McDowell. I would say that Tank Girl is definately one of my idols. She knows what she wants and she goes and gets it. No hesistation, no fear, no restraint. She is just the coolest. I remember almost dating a guy who said he thought Jet Girl was cooler than Tank Girl. Which explains the 'almost' part of that sentence. To quote Tank Girl herself "Well, *that's* a bore!".

This film is included as part of The most influential films to me list.

Return to Film Reviews

© Shannon Ridler, 2006

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment