RSS

Shining, The

Dir: Stanley Kubrick
Cast: Jack Nicholson, Shelly Duvall, Danny Lloyd
USA/UK, 1980

It has been many years since I have seen this film, in fact I think I only saw it once at a friends birthday party where I remember the host trying to calm down her brother who was also watching it but saying “Don’t worry, it’s just ketchup”. I’ll tell ya one thing, it ain’t ketchup. Again, Stanley Kubrick brought us this visually stunning and scary as hell horror movie with imagery I will never forget, although with this one I almost wish I could.

Shannon's Overall View:
This one pushes the envelope on scary
I don't think I could watch it again
I recommend it to serious scary film fans

This film is included on my list of The Scariest Movies of All Time

Return to Film Reviews

© Shannon Ridler, 2006

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment