RSS

Watcher in the Woods

Dir: John Hough
Cast: Bette Davis, Lynn-Holly Johnson, Kyle Richards, Carroll Baker, David McCallum
UK/USA, 1980

If someone told me I would be including a Disney film in my list of scary movies, I would think there was something fishy going on. But, this is a Disney film and it is scary. Some say it doesn’t hold up as a scary film to adults but I watched it a few years ago and I was still scared, it could have been reflective of the first viewing though. For this one I would say it’s all in the imagery.

Shannon's Overall View:
I was really scared by this when I was young
I might watch it again, during the day..
I recommend it

This film is included on my list of The Scariest Movies of All Time

Return to Film Reviews

© Shannon Ridler, 2006

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment