RSS

Poltergeist

Dir: Tobe Hooper
Cast: Craig T. Nelson, JoBeth Williams, Dominique Dunne, Oliver Robins, Heather O’Rourke, Beatrice Straight
USA, 1982

If you haven’t seen this make sure you see the original and not the sequels, or the TV show. It truly is one of the scariest films I’ve seen. Some everyday objects will not appear the same after seeing this film. I think also seeing kids being scared also turns up the creepy and believability factor. A hair-raiser for sure.

Shannon's Overall View:
I find this film captivating
I'll watch it again and then again again..
I'd recommend it

This film is included on my list of The Scariest Movies of All Time

Return to Film Reviews

© Shannon Ridler, 2006

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment