RSS

DIY Entertainment Club: September 2009

Photobucket

Another month, another DIY Entertainment Club! This month was inspired in equal parts of vampires and film festivals.

The Lost Boys
80's classic vampire film with lots of cool boys and a girl named Star. It's also next weeks selection for the Vampathon.

Interview with the Vampire
I think I'm becoming a vampire completist or did I just not want ayone to know I own Queen of the Damned but not Interview with the Vampire? Cat is out of the bag now! Also will be featured as a selection for the Vampathon.

Repo! The Genetic Opera
One of the craziest screenings at Toronto After Dark Film Festival 2008. I listen to the soundtrack a fair amount and at the time it was on amazon for a steal around $6 so I couldn't say no!

Chrysalis
Great French futuristic SciFi/Action that was one of my faves from TIFF back in 2007, which had a Q&A that led me to see the awesome Eyes Without a Face as it was inspirational to the film. I'm thrilled to now have it as part of my collection.

Titles available on Amazon.ca (Canada):



Titles available on Amazon.com (US):

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment