RSS

Hot Docs 2010 Announcements

Excited about Hot Docs 2010? I know I am! It looks like another amazing year for the festival and although I've already written about some of the exciting films I am looking forward to, I thought I would also share some of the announcements from earlier last week about this years festival. Enjoy!

Executive Director Chris McDonald on the festivals Opening Night films"


Managing Director Brett Hendrie on High Profile films at this years festival:


Canadian Programmers Lynne Fernie & Gisele Gordon on the Canadian Program (Part 1):


Canadian Programmers Lynne Fernie & Gisele Gordon on the Canadian Program (Part 2):


Director of Programming Sean Farnel on the recent success of documentary film:

Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival runs from April 29 - May 9, 2010 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment