RSS

My Winnipeg, with Live Narration by Guy Maddin

It is thrilling news to hear that My Winnipeg will have a special one night only presentation with live narration by Guy Maddin himself on Thursday June 19/08 at the Royal in Toronto Ontario, Canada.

My Winnipeg is a phenomenal 'docu-fantasia' film which I had the joy to see at during TIFF 07, was one of my favourites of the festival as well as 2007 as a whole. The film was one of the selections for Canada's Top Ten 2007 and won Best Canadian Feature Film at TIFF 07. Guy Maddin films are truly unique works of art and seeing his film Brand Upon the Brain! with live narration last year was one of the highlights of the year. Don't miss out on this opportunity!

The screening is presented by The Images Festival and Maximum Films with ticket priced as follows:
$20 in advance/$25 at the door (I'd recommend buy in advance)
$40 for "Hall of Fame", including reserved seating and My Winnipeg gift bag.

Tickets can be purchased online here.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment