RSS

Poll Results: Your fave Action/Adventure this summer was:

Your fave Action/Adventure this summer was:

54% - The Dark Knight
12% - Hancock
8% - Iron Man
4% - Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, Hellboy 2, Indiana Jones 4, Wanted as well as "Didn't see any" and "Summer ain't over yet"!
0% - No votes for The Hulk, The Mummy 3, Speed Racer, Wall-E or "Didn't like any".

I'm not really surprized that The Dark Knight reigns supreme this year for summer fare, in fact I wondered if it would sweep at 100%. I'm happy to hear that there was some love for Hancock, it was one that I really enjoyed.

Check out the sidebar to your right latest poll where you can vote on "I'm most likely to see a film based on...".

Thanks for voting!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment