RSS

December at Movie Moxie

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ah, December. The month of snow, toques, holiday cheer and lists upon list of the year in review, awards nominations and predictions. As it is getting closer and closer to the end of the year I plan on looking back on what 2007 has brought us in the land of film. From releases as far back as January to just a few short weeks ago I will let you in on my thoughts of the films, experiences and insights to the year.

I've also decided to introduce something new, called my "Non-Reviews". These are films that I either turned off, or turned me off. Normally, I would just not review the films but I've committed to writing about all the films I've seen from March 5, 2006 to Dec 1, 2008 (and likely beyond) I found myself in a bit of a pickle. The creation of my "Non-Reviews" is my way of getting out of the pickle jar.

But, the good news is that I find films most films to be enjoyable on some level and I believe that 2007 has been quite a solid year for entertaining film. I am looking forward to exploring and sharing the year!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment