RSS

Non-Reviews

Photobucket

This list of "Non-Reviews" which are films that I either turned off, or turned me off.

That being said, I do always look for the positive side of things and my overall goal with reviews is to share what the experience of the film was like as well as provide enough information about the film so people can determine if it is a film they will enjoy, regardless if I 'liked' it or not. However, every once in a while I run across films that I can not recommend. I hope this does not become a long list.

There will be spoilers.

All reviews © Shannon Ridler, 2006-2010

Big Lebowski, The
Crank
Derailed
Embodiment of Evil / Encarnação do Demônio
Shoot 'Em Up
South of Heaven
Wild Bunch, The

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment