RSS

Eat Pray Love Poster

Photobucket

Eat Pray Love
I'm very curious about this film, and happy to start to see posters for it crop up around town. The film is based on the best selling book "Eat, Pray, Love" a memoir by Elizabeth Gilbert, where she chronicles experiences of a trip around the world after her divorce. I've had the book on my 'to read' pile for a long time, and it's now part of my 2010 Book to Film Challenge and I've got just under a month to get to it! I will, I will, this post is a bit of a reminder of that. I'm curious about the book too, it's one that I think almost all of my women friends have read it and have strong opinions, which makes me all the more curious! The film version stars Julia Roberts as Elizabeth Gilbert, and also stars James Franco, Javier Bardem, Billy Crudup, Richard Jenkins and Viola Davis. Directed by Ryan Murphy (Running with Scissors, "Glee" and "Nip/Tuck").

Check out the trailer and Official Film Site for more into.

See list of more upcoming releases here.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment